Tuesday, September 4, 2007

04/09/07

Today we started of doing theory working on the same book as yesterday. While we were doing that we had Bernie come and see us with Gemma and got us to sign some paper work. After lunch we had a guy from Bell Fire come and talk to us about fire extinguishers. I thought that his talk was very informative and that he had a good attitude about the matter. I also liked the way he was loud because it kept me listening and stopped me zoning out. I liked it when the fires were lit and it helped me to see how effective the dry powder fire extinguisher was and useless the carbon dioxide fire extinguisher was. He also showed us how the dry powder shielded us from the heat. Over all i think his whole presentation was really good i learnt quite a bit.

No comments: